4 Days Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari : Explore the beautiful Ngorongoro crater, one of the wonders of the world with incredible wildlife and the best place to see some of the Big Five (Elephant, Rhino, Leopard, Lion and Buffalo)
- Encounter Tarangire’s mobs of elephant, wet or dry.
4 Days Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari / 3 Days
Day 1: Kilimanjaro Airport (JRO) – Arusha
On arrival at the Kilimanjaro Airport, you will be welcomed by our representative who will transfer you to your hotel in Arusha for dinner and overnight.
Medium Budget – Forest Hill Carnival Hotel (HB) High Budget – Planet Lodge (HB)
Day 2: Arusha – Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Today with picnic lunch, drive to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area where we descend 2000feet (over 600 metres) to the Crater floor for an amazing crater tour. The Ngorongoro Crater features one of the greatest concentration of wildlife in Africa with high chances of seeing the big 5. Picnic lunch will be served at the hippo pool in the crater. Explore the forest areas mainly inhabited by elephants and Monkeys as well as the lake area, where you may get to see the flamingos and the open savannahs where the lions usually hunt for food. Dinner and overnight the lodge.
Medium Budget – Ngorongoro Coffee Lodge (FB) High Budget – Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge (FB)
Day 3: Ngorongoro – Tarangire National Park
After breakfast, drive to Tarangire National Park with picnic lunch boxes. Full day game viewing in Tarangire National Park. This beautiful park is well-known for its highest concentration of wildlife including a multitude of baobab trees and up to 300 elephants that often scratch the dry Tarangire river bed for underground streams. Tarangire River is the only source of water in the area that often attracts lots of animals at the river banks to quench their thirst in both dry and wet seasons. Other animals in this park include; migratory wildebeest, eland, impala, gazelle and hartebeest.
Dinner and overnight at your lodge in Tarangire.
Medium Budget: Sangaiwe Tented Lodge (FB) High Budget: Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge (FB)
Day 4: Tarangire National Park – Arusha
Depart for a morning game drive in Tarangire National Park. Lunch at the lodge or at a restaurant in Arusha town and later transfer to the airport for your outbound flight.
*End of safari*
- Single Room Supplement (SRS) is applicable when a guest is staying in a single room
- Contact us for a Low Season discount if you are travelling between 15th March and 15th May
- Holiday surcharges will apply during Christmas and Easter seasons
- Accommodation and meals as per the itinerary
- Ground transportation in a 7 seater 4×4 safari vehicle with English speaking Driver guide
- Game drives and park entry fees
- Tourism Development Levy (1% of room rate)
- VAT on Ground Transport & Crater Service Fee, Park Entry Fees
- Inoculations and personal insurance
- Domestic & International flights and departure taxes (Quoted separately where applicable)
- Optional activities and excursions
- Drinks, tips, laundry, bottled drinking water and other personal expenses
- Medical, Travel and Baggage Insurance
- Holiday Surcharge