6 Days Queen Elizabeth and Bwindi Uganda Safari : This trip brings you the most popular and interesting national parks of Uganda; Queen Elizabeth national park and Bwindi Impenetrable national park.
- Game drives on the grasslands of Queen Elizabeth national park with abundant wildlife
- Launch Cruise on the Kazinga Channel that connects lakes Edward and George.
- Good chance of setting your eyes on the tree climbing lions in the Ishasha sector, South of the Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Meet the rare Mountain Gorillas in Bwindi National Park, an experience you live to remember!
Day 1: Entebbe Airport – Entebbe
Arrival at Entebbe International airport. Meet, greet by our representative from wildlife encounters and transfer to your accommodation in Entebbe for a well-deserved overnight on Bed and Breakfast.
Day 2: Entebbe – Queen Elizabeth National Park
After breakfast, we drive to Queen Elizabeth National park in the Western Uganda. We make a stopover at the Equator and in Mbarara for a photo session and lunch break respectively before we proceed to Queen Elizabeth National Park, arriving in the late afternoon. The park is the most popular in Uganda and is blessed with assortment of crater lakes, swamps rivers and abundant wildlife thriving on its sprawling savannahs. Also home to the beautiful Kazinga Channel that attracts a variety of animals and bird species. Dinner and overnight at your accommodation.
Day 3: Full day Queen Elizabeth National Park
Depart for an early morning game drive in Queen Elizabeth National Park, Kasenyi area where you will be able spot lots of wildlife ranging from elephants, antelopes, Impalas, buffalos, waterbucks, and several bird species. Return to your accommodation for breakfast, lunch and some relaxation. Later in the afternoon, depart for a launch cruise along the Kazinga Channel that connects Lake George and Lake Edward. The boat ride gives you a platform to enjoy fascinating views of wildlife such as crocodiles, hippos and a variety of bird species. Transfer to your accommodation for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Queen Elizabeth (Ishasha sector) – Bwindi
After breakfast, we head Southwest of Queen Elizabeth National Park in the Ishasha sector searching for tree climbing lions and you have high chances of spotting some of them lounging on trees. Later we proceed to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park arriving in the evening. Dinner and overnight at your accommodation in Bwindi.
Day 5: Gorilla Trekking – Bwindi
Gorilla tracking!! After an early morning breakfast, transfer with lunch boxes to the Gorilla briefing office. Thereafter, head out with a ranger guide into the dense Bwindi forest searching for the interesting and endangered Mountain Gorilla!! Trekking may take 2-8 hours depending on the movements of these interesting creatures. We are allowed one hour with these gentle giants, watching them associate, eat and play is a fulfilling and rewarding experience. Return to your accommodation for dinner and overnight.
Day 6: Bwindi – Kampala / Entebbe
After breakfast, drive back to Kampala / Entebbe. We will have a lunch break in Mbarara. Later proceed to Kampala. Drop off at your hotel in Kampala or proceed to Entebbe Airport for your outbound flight.
End of safari with Wildlife Encounters
- Airport transfers
- Accommodations and meals as per itinerary
- Bottled drinking water
- Game drives in 4×4 Land cruiser
- Knowledgeable English-Speaking driver/guide
- Park entry fees where applicable
- Activities mentioned as included
- International and domestic flights
- Visas, airport taxes
- Beverages and meals not mentioned
- Tips, porterage
- Items of personal nature such insurance, laundry, communication, etc
- All optional activities / excursions
- Any other item not mentioned on the itinerary